18 Feb MBBS Course Admission Circular 2022-2023
MBBS course Admission in Bangladesh for session 2022-23 in All Public (Government) and Private Medical Colleges of Bangladesh has circulated by DGHS. Medical (MBBS ) Admission Test 2022-23 will be held on 10th March 2023 and online application procedures begin from 13th February and the last date of submission is 23th February.
DGHS has provided all information and detailed procedures regarding Medical (MBBS) Admission Test 2019-20 on their website. Before applying to the Medical Colleges, students are advised to read all instruction carefully which is given by DGME.
Notice for Admission in MBBS Courses, Session 2022-23:
Admission is going on in all government and private medical colleges or institutes in Bangladesh. Students are requested to apply online under the given conditions in the attached notice. Students who are willing to apply must follow given rules and detailed instructions in the attached notice. For details, see below:
The applicants’ eligibility for MBBS course Admission Test 2022-23:
- Applicants must be from Bangladeshi only.
- SSC or equivalent in 2019, 2020 and HSC or equivalent in 2021 or 2022 only.
- Students who passed with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main/optional subjects could apply only.
- Students who passed HSC before 2019, they will not eligible for application.
- For the general candidates must have a min GPA of 9.00 total in SSC and HSC or equivalent. For the all tribal candidates and non-tribal candidates of Chittagong Hill Tracts districts need total GPA 8.00 in SSC and HSC. Application is not acceptable if applicants below GPA 3.50 is individual.
- Applicants need a min GPA 4.00 in Biology in HSC exam.
- For foreigner but Bangladeshi students, the same rule also applies to take admission in Private Medical.
Application Process for the Students:
- Please carefully all instructions carefully before applying Medical (MBBS) Admission 2022-23 online in the respective website, http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/
- The picture should be coloured and 300 x 300 pixels (width x height) and file size will not more than 100 KB.
- The signature must be 300 x 80 pixels (width x height) and file size will not more than 60 KB.
- Monochrome, Black and White or Gray-scale photo or any image other than photo will not be accepted. You may check the photo size and resolution from the attached link in the admission website of DGME. The link is http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs/index.php
Important Dates for Medical Admission 2022-23:
- Application fee for Admission Test: 1000 Taka
- Application Start: February 13th, 2023
- Application Last date: February 23th, 2023
- Admission Test date: March 10th, 2023; Time: 10 am – 11 am
Students may collect the admission procedure details published by DGHS in the link below and able to download the application procedures mentioned above with the payment procedures for application fee in PDF file.
The respective link of DGME is http://dgme.teletalk.com.bd/mbbs/docs/instructions.pdf